- Little Free Pantry. Emergency food and toiletries available 24/7 at the outdoor pantry. This is located at United Methodist Church of Red Bank in the driveway under the portico
- JBJ Soul Kitchen 207 Monmouth Street Red Bank NJ 07701 Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat 5:00 – 7:00 Sunday brunch 11:30- 2:00 PM If you can not pay for your meal you can volunteer at the restaurant. One hour of volunteer time earns a dining certificate that feeds the volunteer and up to 4 family members. More info: jbjsoulkitchen.org or call (732) 842-0900
- National Emergency Hotline- Emergency Food Assistance for your family 1-866-3 HUNGRY Refers people in need anywhere in the U.S. to food pantries, soup kitchens, government programs, and model grassroots organizations.
- Lunch Break 121 Drs James Parker Blvd Red Bank NJ 07701 (732) 747-8577 Free breakfast 10:00 AM- 11:00 AM Lunch served 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Also has a food pantry, clothes, cooking classes for kids, internet cafe, plus more!
- St Marks Episcopal Church Community Soup Kitchen 13 Kennedy Street (Parish Hall, behind church) Keansburg, NJ 07734 (732) 787-1075 Breakfast 7 days a week 8:30 AM- 11:30 AM Lunch 7 days a week 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Dinner family night Fridays 6:00 to 8:00 PM Serves anyone in need
- The Bayshore Lunch Program Community Church of Keyport Warren Street Keyport NJ 07735 (732) 217-1148 Lunch M,W,F 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM in fellowship hall
- Fulfill (formerly Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean County) 3300 Rt 66 Neptune (732) 918-2600 Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30 PM
- SNAP (formerly food stamps) Social Services 3000 Kozloski Road PO Box 3000 Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 431-6000
- Nationwide 211 or 211.org